Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The S.A.T Style Reflective essay-"Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring

 Hi, I'm Stephanie Yoon and I hope you enjoy my S.A.T style Reflective essay!!!

        I think the teacher monk is trying to teach his young student that even though it's animals, all lives are valuable as the humans.. That is my opinion and I agree with my opinion.. The teacher monk saw his young student what he was doing with the animals by tying some stones around their bodies. I hope he learned his lesson by doing the same things that he done to those animals.

        I'll tell you one of my experience that was almost close to the little monk did. When I was about 7 years old. I really like to catch the dragon flies and rip their wings and let it go in the air,(actually, I threw will make more sense..)and of course, they could not fly.(My mom and dad didn't know about this..)

        One day, I was walking to my home with my mom. I asked her to catch some dragon flies for me. So my mother caught a dragon fly and I played with it. I gripped it's wings tight so it wouldn't fly away. When I was trying to rip it's wings, it bit me! That's right, it bit me! It hurts when you get  bitten by the bugs.(Es pecially the dragon flies)

        From that day, I have learned my lesson. I promised myself that I would respect all the living things. I think my lesson and young monk's lesson have a similaraties. The only diffrence is that  I learned my lesson by a bug.. :<
 
       Looking back from now, I feel disgusted by what I have done when I was young. I feel glad that dragon fly bit me because, that really taught me a lesson. From now on, I swear that I will respect the living things. (even though it's a bug)

                                     Thank you for your time reading this essay.
                                                      Have a good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment