Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Self-introduction

                                                
                       Self-introduction
 Hi.My name is Ayoung Yoon.My English name is Stephanie Yoon. I'm a Korean girl and I'm becoming 3rd grade in March at Daewang middle school. Let me introduce my family. There are 4 members in my family, my dad, my mom, my younger brother, and me. My brother is an elementary school student, my mother is a teacher and my dad is a car master. Car master is a person who sells cars.(I think)
    About my future dream, I think I don't have it yet. My hobbies are reading books, knitting, listening to music, watching TV, ice skating and learning foreign languages. My forte is  English speech.

   The reason that I made this blog at first was because I was at camp called GLPS and Mr.G(one of the teachers)told us to make a blog and write our writing projects on the blog.(But I wasn't so good at it). After GLPS, I didn't use this blog for a long time but from now on, I am going to write about Korea on this blog. So,I hope you can have a good time at my blog! Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment